- Cole Harbour Place: A community centre which promotes a healthier lifestyle. Includes a pool, meeting rooms, municipal and provincial offices and a library.
- Dartmouth Heritage Museum: The Dartmouth Heritage Museum Complex includes two historic houses - Evergreen House and Quaker House - which are operated by the Dartmouth Heritage Museum Society on behalf of the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Dartmouth High School: DHS has a student body of approximately 1100 students and encompasses grades 10 through 12. The school overlooks the beautiful Halifax Harbour.
- Dartmouth Skating Club: They aim to provide quality skating opportunities to help each skater develop their passion for skating and to achieve personal success in a friendly, safe and fun environment.
- Dartmouth Sportsplex: A large multidimensional facility which houses a health and fitness centre including a pool and skating rink, along with community activity rooms.
- Dartmouth United Soccer Club: Information about this multi-level soccer club including teams, tournaments, programs and events.
- Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission: Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, the Commission delivers a wide range of programs to promote growth and development in Downtown Dartmouth.
- Eastern Front Theatre: Eastern Front Theatre produces and presents theatre that focuses on Atlantic Canadian theatre artists and their work.
- Halifax-Dartmouth Bridge Commission: This site contains information about the Angus L. Macdonald and A. Murray MacKay Bridges which connect Dartmouth with Halifax.
- Halifax Regional Municipality - City of Dartmouth By-Laws: Municipal laws governing the city of Dartmouth.
- Halifax Regional Municipality - Dartmouth-Halifax Harbour Ferries: The ferry service provides an important symbolic link with our community's past. In 2002, the Halifax Harbour ferry service celebrated its 250th anniversary, and it is the oldest, continuous, salt-water passenger ferry service in North America.
- Halifax Regional Municipality - Dartmouth Heritage: A detailed description of Dartmouth's Heritage Walk.
- Imperial Oil Refinery: The Dartmouth refinery began production in 1918 to meet the demands of the First World War. It produces crude oil and other products, most of which are sold to customers in the Atlantic provinces and Eastern Quebec.
- Nova Scotia Community College - Dartmouth Waterfront: The new flagship campus of NSCC.
- Roz Prince and Tom Madgett: If you're looking for a real estate agent from anywhere in the world, we can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-902-456-6375.
- Shearwater Aviation Museum: The museum houses exhibits, presentation facilities and a library and archives.