- Eastern Passage is a community in the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM).
- Eastern Passage is situated on the east side of Halifax Harbour.
- Originally, most of the inhabitants of Eastern Passage were fishermen; today, Eastern Passage is a residential community for people who work in downtown Halifax and Dartmouth.
- Eastern Passage was a Mi'kmaq territory for thousands of years. Then came settlers from England, France, Ireland and Germany.
- Fisherman's Cove is Eastern Passage's main tourist attraction. It features a restored, working fishing wharf complete with shops and restaurants.
- Eastern Passage is home to Canadian Forces Base Shearwater.
- In 2001, the population of Eastern Passage was 8,872 (according to StatCan Census 2001).
- Eastern Passage is home to several excellent beaches, including Rainbow Haven in Cow Bay.