Why Might You Consider Interviewing Roz Prince?
- Completely familiar with all the paperwork required with all relocation companies. I have been on the Brookfield Member Services List for as many years as it has existed and have worked with a huge number of military members, RCMP members and many other relocation personnel for 30+ years...I understand what you have to go through!
- Able to help you find a real estate agent in your new location if moving outside of HRM. I know many real estate agents across the country, especially in and around the military bases.
- Make sure I communicate with you consistently throughout the process.
- Continually provide you with updates if your house is not selling.
- Providing you with feedback so I know what may be improved upon, or if the price is too high. (Obviously I try to price the house right to start with but market places change on a continuous basis.)
- I advertise a lot, and that is really important. You want and need maximum exposure. This Web site alone generates thousands of hits and unique visitors.
- Being an expert negotiator I keep your interests in mind at all times.
- Knowing how to handle inspection issues which can make or break a sale because I have been there time and time again.
- Communicating well with other real estate agents in order to get your home sold.
- Excellent at what I do, and I work very hard!
- Sincerely do try to reduce your stress as much as possible. Moving is definitely one of the highest stressors we can experience in our lifetime and I totally get it!