Why might you consider interviewing Roz Prince?
- I am completely familiar with all the paperwork required with all relocation companies. I have been on the Brookfield Member Services List for as many years as it has existed and have worked with a huge number of military members, RCMP members and many other relocation personnel for 30+ years...I understand what you have to go through!
- I can help you find a real estate agent in your new location if moving outside of HRM. I know many real estate agents across the country, especially in and around the military bases.
- I am an experienced photographers of homes which is key for presentation on the internet.
- I make sure I communicate with you consistently throughout the process.
- I continually provide you with updates if your house is not selling.
- I provide you with feedback so we know what may be improved upon, or if the price is too high. (Obviously we try to price the house right to start with but market places change on a continuous basis.)
- I advertise a lot, and that is really important. You want and need maximum exposure. This Web site alone generates thousands of hits and unique visitors.
- I am an expert negotiators keeping your interests in mind at all times.
- I know how to handle inspection issues which can make or break a sale because we've been there time and time again.
- I communicate well with other real estate agents in order to get your home sold.
- I am really good at what I do, and I work very hard!
- I sincerely try to reduce your stress as much as possible. Moving is definitely one of the highest stressors we can experience in our lifetime and I totally get it!